Thursday, December 24, 2009

奇怪

8.12 & 15.12 : i cant forget wat hv my father scold at me....tat is so angry so fierce....tat i hvnt c tat before ...especially 15.12 -i gt go to old folk house do some justice work....with my family....bcz tat i hv meet a lot of bad thing tat can take me to die(i think...) so alm to the pitiable old folk..after tat, we went to my grandfather home
grandfather said to us :"如果我找到回以前帮我看病的那印度医生(这是10几年前的事了)....那就死而无憾!而我们在想,外公都80多岁人了....难道那人真的还在吗???过一阵的考虑,we drive the car &go to find....bt tat hv no idea~
y????
y tat person is so important ?
爸猜想外公,他这种情况叫回光返照...然后就会....?
我不知道妈妈心里在想什么
她是否很伤心?我想是的...毕竟对了50多年了...
而那天我叫我一位朋友说,要把婆婆给照顾好.....珍惜身边的人
可是我想他,那么大反应,maybe she think i'm so 8....
tat not family member bt i told she abt tis!
在晚上时分,i gt scold...scold abt i'm no patience
my father scold me a long long time....
in the other day, he didnt say anything to me again~
my heart is so hurt so hurt....and i'm change....
change to be a good girl....do anything wat my mother do...until now
他骂到声音都快没了....i will to the thing everyday....and i'm feel sorry

0 评论: